1.5 oz 2013 Canadian Polar Bear 9999 Silver Coin - One and A Half Ounce Silver Bullion





The first and currently the only 1.5 ounce 99.99% fine silver bullion coin launched by the Royal Canadian Mint.
$8 Legal Tender Canadian Dollars

This coin is exceptionally thick, it captures the endangered majestic polar bear roaming through the Arctic ice sheets.
The obverse is struck with the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
In multiples of 15, these coins will be shipped in a tube.
Currently there are no air-tite cases available for these coins. Individually, they will be shipped in soft plastic sleeves.

Comments

  1. I have been impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts. I just want to say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming! Your exuberance is refreshing. swissness

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really interesting examine, I may not concur totally, but you do make some extremely valid points. link

    ReplyDelete
  3. You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. Buy Gold Coins Online

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of the things I love most about my job as a custom-made coin designer is the fact that I get to see a lot of creative artwork. I am also fortunate enough to see much of that artwork go from conception stage, through the design phase and into reality. The simple fact of the matter is we have some very creative individuals serving in the United States military.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have express a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorite’s blog site list and will be checking back soon… uplifting network

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... how to track and recover stolen bitcoin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment